Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ask and You shall receive


Lack Wisdom? Ask for it and you'll get it. :) Read a proverb a day to keep ignorance at bay. (I think that's a Jana original...I'm so impressed with myself...hee hee)



Proverbs 9:3-5 (Amplified Bible)

3 She has sent out her maids to cry from the highest places of the town:

4 Whoever is simple (easily led astray and wavering), let him turn in here! As for him who lacks understanding, [God's] Wisdom says to him,

5 Come, eat of my bread and drink of the [spiritual] wine which I have mixed.

Proverbs 10:13 (New International Version)

13 Wisdom is found on the lips of the discerning, but a rod is for the back of him who lacks judgment.

James 1:5 (New International Version)

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.



Have a FABULOUS day,

Jana

No comments: